After an intense (read fairly stressful...) week and a half of a complete bathroom renovation (our only bathroom...), and Easter less than a week away, it was time to organise the showerscreens. My wife & I had our hearts set on a frameless showerscreen and hoped this aspect of the bathroom would be a little less "painful". I found Michael via his website - thank heavens for that! I organised a quote from him and 2 other larger established companies around the same time. My wife and I place a huge emphasis on using, if at all possible, local, experienced tradespeople from small/family businesses utilising locally made quality products . Of course price and timing of the installation were important considerations, but the quality of work is definitely key. On all fronts, Michael was far superior and simply the only choice for us to supply and fit the showerscreens. I can confirm:
- He was the first to provide a measure and quote. There was no sales pitch. He answered all our questions and concerns. We felt very comfortable and at ease dealing with him.
- He is a glazier by trade with a wealth of experience in this specific field - this shows through. He measures the job up and he is the installer - a major plus for us.
- The products are of the highest quality and look fantastic.
- Price was significantly lower than the other two quotes obtained.
- Installation was completed in a week. Note the order was placed around lunchtime on Easter Thursday and installed the following Friday morning. The other quotes were indicating around 10 to 14 days.
- Installation was carried out when scheduled with a minimum of fuss, with great care and no mess. The quality and finish of the work carried out is excellent. The end result is stunning.